Bandwidth converter – accessory for the MPD 600
The UHF 620 extends the measurable bandwidth of the MPD 600 up to the VHF and UHF frequency range.
Partial discharge can be measured in an additional measurement range of 100 MHz to 2,000 MHz with different frequency bandwidths:
- Narrowband measurements up to 1.5 MHz
- Mediumband measurements at 70 MHz
- Broadband measurements at 1.9 GHz
The UHF 620 is ideal for measuring power transformers and gas-insulated substations (GIS). This unconventional VHF/UHF partial discharge measuring method can be used for commissioning tests as well as for on-site and online diagnostics.
- Flexible adjustable measurement bandwidth
- Less interference due to narrowband measurements
- Simple configuration due to broadband measurements
- Decoupling of GIS measurement voltage possible
- Controlled directly via MPD software