Testing of the voltage dependent overcurrent starting function of distance relays
VI Starting tests the voltage dependent overcurrent starting characteristic used in many distance relays. Additionally, it is a perfect tool for many tests on overcurrent and undervoltage functions. For any specified test point, it detects the pick-up value, the drop-off value, and the ratio.
- Automatic finding of characteristics
- Automatic testing according to specified characteristics
- Automatic determination of pick-up and drop-off values
- Separate characteristics for phase-to-ground and phase-to-phase starting
- Intuitive operation with graphical representation of the test
- Clear representation of results in tabular and graphical form
- Easy fault specification with fault type and fault quantities
- Generation of realistic test quantities with models for phase-to-ground, two-phase and three–phase faults
- Phasor diagram with additional numeric display of the test quantities
Get in touch
Need more details?
Get a quotation?
Request for a demo?
Contact us now
To ensure that you receive the highest quality products and enjoy full customer support, please acquire our products exclusively through our authorized sales channels as portrayed on this site.