A Tour Through IFE's Cyber Security Center and OT Incident Response Lifecycle by IFE and OMICRON
In this joint webinar, a speaker from IFE and OMICRON provides insights into the CybWin Project and the core deliverables for Critical Infrastructure from Legacy to Digital Twin. The speakers will also explore the incident response measures that organizations should consider in anticipation of possible attacks.
- Understand the target of the CybWin project for Critical Infrastructure
- Learn the capabilities of the CybWin Digital Station System
- Learn why you need an incident response plan
- Identify how to handle an incident and the different incident response processes
- Understand Incident Response Life Cycle
Per-Arne Jørgensen, Head of SOC, IFE Halden
- Overview of the CybWin project, Target, Capabilities, and “In-Depth principal” design
- Identify CybWin software components and digital station enclave
- Pentest with CybWin: First results and outlook
Amro Mohamed, Regional Cybersecurity Sales Specialist, OMICRON
- The need for Incident Response Plan
- Overview of Incident Response Plan, team structure, and services
- Incident Response Process and Life Cycle
OT and IT security officers in utilities
Basic knowledge about OT security
StationGuard: intrusion detection tailor-made for the power grid
„What really impresses me is the flexibility of the trainer to answer all the questions with the right method for each and every person.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.