Advanced Power System Protection Testing with the OMICRON Test Universe
Refine your testing skills for overcurrent, distance and differential relays with the OMICRON Test Universe. Become familiar with testing advanced protection functions in theoretical and hands-on sessions and fully exploit the benefits of automated testing with XRIO and reusable, automated test templates.
- Strengthen your testing skills with the CMC test set and the Test Universe software for performing commissioning, trouble-shooting and periodic tests of protection relays
- Utilize the full scope of OMICRON solutions for proficiently testing advanced functions of overcurrent and distance as well as transformer and line differential protection functions
- Refresh and deepen your mathematical and technical knowledge on the tested protection functions
- Minimize effort and time through creating and modifying reusable test plans and automated test procedures
- Become familiar with the system-based testing approach of RelaySimTest and its benefits for advanced protection testing
Quality Hotel Nacka | Nordic Choice Hotels
Phone: +46 8 506 160 00
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions 2 weeks before the training course starts.
You can send your individual questions 4 weeks in advance, to be considered during the training course.
Please book you overnight stay directly with the hotel.
When choosing the Quality Hotel Nacka please mention the code "OMICRON training" in order to receive the special price of 1.170,00 SEK (ex VAT).
For support please contact us.
The training fee contains the training itself, the refreshments, the snacks for the coffee breaks, the lunches and one dinner. Travel- and accommodation costs are within the responsibility of each delegate.
The application is binding and must be completed no later than 2020-08-10 (week 33). Invoice shall be sent immediately after your application (payment period 30 days).
<4 weeks before 75% of the fee is charged, if you do not arrange a reserve.
<2 weeks before 100% of the fee, if you do not arrange reserve.
„I am a hands-on person so it is very beneficial for me to do this and see the test equipment working and analysing the results, it's great!“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.