Automated distance and differential protection testing with CMC
Learn how to efficiently test distance and transformer differential relays with the OMICRON Test Universe. Get familiar with the test procedure in hands-on and theoretical sessions. Fully exploit the benefits of automated testing, reusable test templates and enjoy the consistent test quality.
- Performing commissioning, trouble-shooting and periodic tests of protection relays
- Testing distance and transformer differential relays with the OMICRON Test Universe
- Creating and modifying automated test plans and customized test reports
- Using the OMICRON Test Universe from scratch
- Configuration of the test object parameters and the test hardware
- Creating test plans which adapt automatically to newly entered relay settings
- Theory and testing of directional overcurrent protection
- Theory on distance protection and creating a flexible test plan for distance relays including testing the trip times and zone reaches as well as switch on to fault (manual close) and auto-reclosing
- Hands-on testing of distance relays
- Hands-on testing of transformer differential relays
Technical staff from utilities, transmission and distribution networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers involved in protection testing
Basic knowledge of power system protection
Control Center, XRIO, Overcurrent, Advanced Distance, State Sequencer, Autoreclosure, Advanced Differential
„Excellent course content superbly delivered in nice environment. "Pat on the back!"“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.