Quick Checks of Modern Secondary Distribution Substations with Ring-Main-Units
This webinar begins with an explanation of the components of modern secondary distribution substation (directional short-circuit indicators with sensors, non-conventional current and voltage transformers, protection devices, control technology).
You will learn how to perform an effort-based test of a modern secondary distribution substation and what testing options are available for factory acceptance, on-site and maintenance testing.
You will be shown how to determine the polarity of short-circuit indicators and protection and how to verify functionality by primary injection. Practical options for checking the switchgear and performing SCADA and control checks round off the webinar.
- Explanation of the components in a modern secondary distribution substation
- Overview of testing possibilities during factory acceptance, on-site and maintenance tests
- Determination of the polarity of short-circuit indicators and protection
- Verification of functionality by primary injection of short-circuit indicators and protection
- Overview of possibilities for checking the switchgear, SCADA and control
- Components in a modern secondary distribution substation
- Testing options during factory acceptance and for on-site and maintenance testing
- Determination of the polarity of the short-circuit indicators and protection
- Verification of functionality by primary injection of short-circuit indicator and the protection
- Options for checking the switchgear, SCADA and control
3 p.m. CEST (60 min), UTC+2:00
lease use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center Klaus
at 3 p.m. CEsT – Central European Summer Time (UTC +2:00)
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Distribution system operators, municipal utilities, service companies, project companies
General knowledge about electrical engineering
CMC test sets
„Excellent course content superbly delivered in nice environment. "Pat on the back!"“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.