Time-optimized circuit breaker diagnostics with CIBANO 500 Part 4: MV GIS breaker testing using CIBANO 500 and Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
Get to know the CIBANO 500 and the measurement principles for circuit breakers. Learn how to perform efficient circuit breaker tests in hands-on and theoretical sessions. Simplify your tests with the PTM (Primary Test Manager).
Become familiar with testing MV GIS circuit breakers using CIBANO 500 and PTM.
- Awareness for safety during circuit breaker testing
- Learning to set up and perform Timing, Motor current on a MV GIS circuit breaker
- Safety during circuit breaker testing
- Challenges in testing MV GIS with conventional testing methods
- How to connect CIBANO 500
- How to set up PTM for Timing, Motor current
- Practical example and results
15:00 p.m. CET (60 min), UTC +1:00
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff from utilities, industries and service companies responsible for circuit breaker testing
Basic knowledge circuit breaker testing
- CIBANO 500
- Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
„What really impresses me is the flexibility of the trainer to answer all the questions with the right method for each and every person.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.