Time-optimized circuit breaker diagnostics with CIBANO 500 Part 5: GCB breaker testing using CIBANO 500 and Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
Get to know the CIBANO 500 and the measurement principles for circuit breakers. Learn how to perform efficient circuit breaker tests in hands-on and theoretical sessions. Simplify your tests with the PTM (Primary Test Manager). Become familiar with testing GCB circuit breakers using CIBANO 500 and PTM.
- Awareness for safety during circuit breaker testing
- Learning to set up and perform Static Contact Resistance, Timing, Main contact travel, Dynamic Contact Resistance, Motor current, Minimum pickup tests
- Safety during circuit breaker testing
- How to connect CIBANO 500, CB MC2 and CB TN3
- How to set up PTM for Static Contact Resistance, Timing, Main contact travel, Dynamic Contact Resistance, Motor current, Minimum pickup tests
- Practical example and results
1:00 p.m. CDT (60 min), UTC-5
The webinar will be held at 1pm - Houston, TX, USA time.
Video Recordings will only be sent based on those who registered AND attended - please have everyone register individually if they want to receive the recordings.
Technical staff from utilities, industries and service companies responsible for circuit breaker testing
Basic knowledge circuit breaker testing
- CIBANO 500
- CB MC2
- CB TN3
- Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
„It is really amazing and pretty easy for me to understand the matter with the examples the trainer has carried out.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.