CMC Accessories for Low- and Medium Voltage Applications
In this webinar, you will get an overview of accessories for CMC test sets. These accessories enable additional applications as found in low and medium-voltage installations. Examples are protection testing in installations with voltage and current sensors, arc protection testing, or wiring checks.
- Overview of the available accessory products and their applications
- Understanding how the accessory products work
- Usage with the CMC test equipment
- Protection test in systems with voltage and current sensors
- Triggering on binary signals with AC voltage
- Testing of devices in low voltage systems up to 1000 V L-L rated voltage (e.g. 690 V applications)
- Testing of arc protection in low and medium voltage systems
- Polarity test from instrument transformers to a protection device
3 p.m. CET (60 min), UTC+1:00
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Distribution system operator, Municipalities, Industrial facilities, service providers, project companies
Fundamentals of electrical engineering
CMC test sets
„It’s nice that the instructors actually know what they’re talking about.“
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.