Voltage Transformer (VT & CCVT) diagnostics with VOTANO 100
Learn how to assess the performance of instrument transformers utilizing the CT Analyzer and the VOTANO 100. Get familiar with various measurement approaches, generating reports effectively, the instrument transformer class assessment according to international standards as well as special application examples.
- Using both the CT Analyzer and the VOTANO 100 approach to best advantage for CT and VT testing
- Classifying instrument transformers according to the relevant international standards (IEC and IEEE)
- Assessing specified parameters of instrument transformers
- Handling special application examples such as bushing type CTs and instrument transformers buried in a GIS system, etc.
- Generating test reports with the PC Toolset software
8am - 5pm
*** Class may Pivot to Virtual if Needed ***
You will receive a tentative confirmation within a couple days of registering. Please note that due to COVID, we will update our in-person class status within 2 months of the class. Depending on the current situation at the time, we may need to pivot to a virtual training. We will not cancel.
Do NOT purchase any flights until you receive the FINAL confirmation confirming that we will still be hosting the in-person class.
What does this mean if this class goes virtual?
We will will still cover ALL the same topics as the in-person class, but the hands-on portion will be reduced to being done by the instructor. We will change the duration to 1/2 a day and reduce the price of the class to $360. Anyone who paid the in-person class fee, will receive a refund of the difference.
This class is eligible for PDH and NETA Credits.
„Theoretical and practical units came one after another so that the things learned could be applied immediately.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.