Voltage Transformer (VT & CCVT) diagnostics with VOTANO 100
Learn how to assess the performance of instrument transformers utilizing the CT Analyzer and the VOTANO 100. Get familiar with various measurement approaches, generating reports effectively, the instrument transformer class assessment according to international standards as well as special application examples.
- Using both the CT Analyzer and the VOTANO 100 approach to best advantage for CT and VT testing
- Classifying instrument transformers according to the relevant international standards (IEC and IEEE)
- Assessing specified parameters of instrument transformers
- Handling special application examples such as bushing type CTs and instrument transformers buried in a GIS system, etc.
- Generating test reports with the PC Toolset software
09:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
Price details: the training, the training documents, refreshments, snacks and lunch are included.
The following course takes place within the same week and might be interesting:
- Instrument transformer diagnostics with CPC 100
September 26, 2023
- Time-optimized instrument transformer diagnostics with CT Analyzer
September 27, 2023
„It’s nice that the instructors actually know what they’re talking about.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.