Dielectric moisture analysis of power transformers with DIRANA
Learn how to use DIRANA and the corresponding software to perform dielectric response measurements, analyze the measurement curves and determine the water content of power transformers.
- Using the DIRANA to measure the dielectric response on power transformers
- Connecting different transformer types
- Handling practical issues like a noisy environment
- Doing the interpretation of the dielectric response curves
- Determining the water content
- Sources of water in transformers
- Methods of water determination
- Measurement of the dielectric response of power transformers
- Analysis of dielectric response curves
- Case studies
This course will be conducted with the course “Cptr04en: Sweep Frequency Response Analysis (SFRA) of power transformers with FRANEO 800” in a bundle on the same day costing AUD 400 (GST excluded) in total. Please click “REGISTER NOW” to register and get more information.
Technical staff involved in transformer testing in utilities, service companies, transformer manufacturers or repair shops
Knowledge of electrical engineering
DIRANA hardware and its accessories
„The students were always in the center of attention.“
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.