Ground Testing with CPC 100, COMPANO 100, HGT1 and CP CU1
Get an overview of the term ground testing and the tests you can perform with the equipment. Learn about different approaches to inject test current. Get to know devices and accessories for different testing scenarios. Enjoy a demonstration of software modules for ground impedance and step & touch voltage measurements to provide an overview of the most relevant steps of a field measurement.
- Overview of the term ground testing: Ground Impedance, Step & Touch Voltage, Soil Resistivity, Ground Grid Integrity, Reduction Factor
- Overview of ground testing devices from OMICRON’s portfolio
- Potentials in the event of a ground fault in a substation
- Current probe versus power line injection and their most relevant aspects
- International Standards for Ground Testing (Procedures and Assessment)
- Installation of a current probe with correct probe spacing
- Local and global grounding systems and inherent limits of testing possibilities
- Setting up, executing and assessing a ground impedance and step & touch voltage measurement with PTM
- Ground Impedance documentation and reporting
2 p.m. CEST (60 min), UTC + 2
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center Erlangen, Germany
at 2:00 p.m. CET – Central European Time (UTC + 2:00)
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Primary Field-Testing Staff
Knowledge of electrical engineering
- Primary Test Manager (PTM)
- The CPC 100
- The COMPANO 100
- The HGT1
- The CP CU1 and CP GB1
„The students were always in the center of attention.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.