Insights in SFRA theory, testing and analyzing with FRANEO 800
Interested in how reliable SFRA measurements on a power transformer works? This webinar will give you an insight into the evaluation of SFRA curves based on case studies and theory. You will get a glimpse how easy and reliable the connection technique is, how the interaction of pc software and smartphone app works.
- Learn how SFRA measurement works and how the design of the power transformer influences the SFRA curve
- Learn how to perform reliable SFRA measurements on transformers with the FRANEO 800
- Become familiar with the test environment and learn how to take advantage of the PTMate App
- Get an insight into SFRA theory and an overview of the parameters that influence the curve in the different regions
- Prepare and perform SFRA measurements on power transformers
- Avoid potential measurement errors by using the innovative connection technology
- Recognize winding deformations by means of comparison and analysis functions
- Learn to understand and analyse different case studies by the previously learned tools
2 p.m. (90 min), UTC + 2
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center Klaus, Austria
at 2 p.m. CEST – Central European Summer Time (UTC + 2:00)
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff from electric utilities or companies involved in diagnosis, service and maintenance of power transformers
Knowledge of electrical engineering
Primary Test Manager (PTM)
„It’s nice that the instructors actually know what they’re talking about.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.