Instrument transformer diagnostics with CPC 100
Get to know the wide scope of applications and operation of the CPC 100's hardware and PC tool set. Learn how to efficiently test CTs and VTs in hands-on and theoretical sessions. Work with OMICRON's own CTs and VTs to gain experience with this application.
- Perform commissioning, troubleshooting and periodic tests of CTs and VTs
- Create asset specific test plan including wiring diagram
- Automatic assessment according to industry standards
- Comprehensive reporting, including templates for all standard and advanced tests
- Measure the CT and VTs ratio or ratio error as functional test of the ITs' performance as part of commissioning tests
- Evaluate the excitation current and the CT’s knee-point to define its error and performance
- Background about winding resistance measurement to find possible electrical damage in windings or contact problem
- Perform burden measurement to determine the influence of cables and connections on the burden impedance
- Check the polarity check between the primary and secondary windings of an IT to prevent maloperation of connected protection devices
- How to efficiently perform all relevant commissioning test using Primary Test Manager (PTM)
- Automated generation of test reports with Primary Test Manager (PTM)
09:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
Price details: the training, the training documents, refreshments, snacks and lunch are included.
The following course takes place within the same week and might be interesting:
- Time-optimized instrument transformer diagnostics with CT Analyzer & VOTANO 100
November 07, 2022
- Power transformer diagnostics with CPC 100 family
November 09 - 10, 2022
- Time-optimized circuit breaker diagnostics with CIBANO 500
November 11, 2022
CPC 100, CP SB2, CPOL2
Primary Test Manager (PTM)
„Excellent course content superbly delivered in nice environment. "Pat on the back!"“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.