Online-Course: System-based protection testing with CMC
Learn how to efficiently create system-based protection tests with RelaySimTest. Explore a comfortable way of end-to-end testing using the TestSetRemoteAgent. Get familiar with the test procedure in live demo and theoretical sessions.
- Exploring the benefits of system-based testing in comparison to parameter testing
- Designing different grid scenarios to create realistic fault conditions
- Simulating faults to test the behavior of your protection systems
- Using RelaySimTest from scratch
- Introduction to system-based testing
- Definition of suitable test cases for different protection schemes
- Modelling of test grid topologies in RelaySimTest
- System-based distance protection testing
- Iterative closed loop testing of the autoreclosure function
- Easy end to end testing of distance teleprotection and line differential protection
- Testing of the power swing blocking function of a distance protection relay
- Easy end to end testing of line differential protection taking CT saturation into account
- Short introduction to further test applications (e. g. busbar protection testing)
- Synchronized injection with TestSetRemoteAgent and CMGPS588
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as detailed agenda, and all neccessary access data shortly before the online training course.
Technical staff from utilities, transmission and distribution networks, service companies and manufacturers involved in protection testing or grid simulation
Basic knowledge of protective relaying and protection testing
„Theoretical and practical units came one after another so that the things learned could be applied immediately.“
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.