Online-Course: Time-optimized current transformer diagnostics with CT Analyzer
Learn how to automatically assess the performance of current transformers utilizing CT Analyzer. Get familiar with various measurement approaches, effective report generation, current transformer class assessment according to international standards as well as special application examples.
- Perform commissioning, troubleshooting and periodic tests of CTs in time optimized manner for shortest possible outage times
- Fast, simple and safe current transformer testing according to the relevant international standards (IEC and IEEE)
- Test and verify the fulfillment of the CTs’ specifications as well as the class accuracy and CT ratio
- Perform automated result assessment of CT with values defined in selected IEEE, ANSI, or IEC standards
- Generate automated test reports with CTA Suite
- Typical CT failure sources vs. testing and corrective measures
- Types, design and construction of different CTs
- Comparison of conventional (CPC 100) vs. model-based testing of CTs (with CT Analyzer)
- Relevant definitions in standards for testing and assessment of CTs
- Performing time-efficient instrument transformer tests with CTA Suite
- Evaluation of the CT measurement results by means of practical examples
- Introduction to dynamic simulation by utilizing actual CT parameters with the help of CTA and RelaySimTest
„What really impresses me is the flexibility of the trainer to answer all the questions with the right method for each and every person.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.