Online-Course: Time-optimized instrument transformer diagnostics with CT Analyzer & VOTANO 100
Learn how to assess the performance of instrument transformers utilizing CT Analyzer and VOTANO 100. Get familiar with various measurement approaches, effective report generation, instrument transformer class assessment according to international standards as well as special application examples.
- Perform commissioning, troubleshooting and periodic tests of CTs & VTs in time optimized manner for shortest possible outage times
- Fast, simple and safe instrument transformer testing according to the relevant international standards (IEC and IEEE)
- Test and verify the fulfillment of the CT/VTs’ specifications as well as the class accuracy and CT/VT ratio
- Perform automated result assessment of CT & VTs with values defined in selected IEEE, ANSI, or IEC standards
- Generate automated test reports with CTA Suite and VOTANO Suite
- Typical IT failure sources vs. testing and corrective measures
- Types, design and construction of different CTs and VTs
- Comparison of conventional (CPC 100) vs. model-based testing of CTs (with CT Analyzer) and VTs (with VOTANO 100)
- Relevant definitions in standards for testing and assessment of CTs and VTs
- Performing time-efficient instrument transformer tests with CTA Suite and VOTANO Suite
- Evaluation of the CT and VT measurement results by means of practical examples
Two 2.5h sessions
This online training course is hosted by our Training Center New Delhi, India.
Please check your time zone before registering!
The price for this training includes 18% GST.
*For this class, we will be using a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff involved in instrument transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
VOTANO 100 + VBO2
„All topics were very interesting and very well presented by the instructor.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.