Protection testing with Test Universe – Distance Protection testing and working with the Protection Testing Library
Get to know how to efficiently test distance protection relays with the Advanced Distance module. Get familiar with the reproduction of the distance zone shape of your application. Become acquainted with the extensive collection of Protection Testing Templates inside the Protection Testing Library (PTL) and their benefits. Meet the trainer and the other participants in an interesting online session.
- Get to know how to create any shape of distance zones
- Learn about the various ways of testing distance protection
- Get an insight into the usage of Protection Testing Templates (PTT)
- Basic principles of distance protection including zones and time grading
- Creation of a distance test made easy by creating distance zones
- Creation of a flexible test plan for distance relays including testing the trip times and zone reaches
- Overview and usage of the OMICRON Protection Testing Library (PTL)
10:30 a.m. IST (90 min), UTC+5:30
This is a beginning level course. Anyone, who’s interested in Test Universe will benefit from this course.
No previous course or knowledge of Test Universe is required. A basic understanding of relay testing is beneficial to maximize your learning experience.
„Theoretical and practical units came one after another so that the things learned could be applied immediately.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.