Protection tests in medium voltage systems with voltage and current sensors
In this webinar, you will first receive an overview of voltage and current sensors in medium voltage. The path of the signal from the sensor to the protection device will be demonstrated and verified and the signals will be displayed using EnerLyzer Live.
We will show you how to connect OMICRON's LLX1 test accessory during protection testing in such systems and how to perform tests using OMICRON's RelaySimTest and Test Universe software. This will also be demonstrated live in a practical demonstration.
- You will get an overview of voltage and current sensors in medium voltage
- You can understand and verify the signal transmission from the sensor into the protection device
- You have an overview of accessories and software for protection testing in medium-voltage systems
- Brief theoretical overview of voltage and current sensors in medium voltage
- Signal transmission between sensor and protection device
- OMICRON testing accessories and software for testing in medium voltage systems
- Practical demonstration of the protection test
3 p.m. CEST (60 min), UTC+2:00
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center Klaus, Austria
at 3 p.m. CEST – Central European Summer Time (UTC + 2:00)
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Distribution system operators, municipal utilities Industrial companies and service companies
Fundamentals of electrical engineering
MC test equipment
Test Universe EnerLyzer Live
„It is really amazing and pretty easy for me to understand the matter with the examples the trainer has carried out.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.