Recloser Control Testing with ARCO 400
Become acquainted with the basics of recloser controller testing using the ARCO 400 in conjunction with the ARCO Control for executing tests, and the ReCoPlan software for creating customized test plans and templates
- Learn the background information about the components that make a recloser system
- Discover the different reasons why you should be testing your recloser controllers
- Experience the latest technology developed for recloser controller testing
- Review of recloser concepts
- Explore the differences between recloser controller and relay testing
- Received a guided walk through of how ARCO 400 makes testing recloser controllers easier
- Guided walkthrough of key functions of the ARCO Control software
- Gain knowledge of how to create your own test plan/template using ReCoPlan
11:00 a.m. CDT (60 min), UTC-5:00
A response to your registration will be sent in the next days.
Webinar will be held at 11am Central Time (same as Houston, TX)
By registering for this webinar, you will receive access to all 3 webinars in this series using the same webex link. You can attend any that you want.:
* June 2 - Advantages of using Test Universe for Protection Testing
* June 3 - Recloser control testing with ARCO 400
* June 4 - System Based Testing of Protection Systems using RelaySimTest
Technical personnel from
utilities and service providers
responsible for recloser
Basic knowledge of protection
elements and recloser testing
„It’s nice that the instructors actually know what they’re talking about.“
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.