Recloser Control Testing with ARCO 400
Learn how to test all kinds of recloser and sectionalizer controls quickly and reliably with ARCO 400. Get familiar with the software guided workflow of ARCO Control and learn how to prepare test plans for standardized testing. Work with different recloser controls to gain immediate testing experience.
- Becoming familiar with the theory of reclosers and their application in the distribution system
- Performing easy and efficient tests of all kinds of recloser and sectionalizer controls
- Practicing three-phase testing of recloser controls with ARCO Control
- Learning about voltage based distribution system restoration and how to test it
- Preparing reusable test plans with ReCoPlan for standardized and time-saving tests
8 am - 5 pm
*** There is still a chance that in-person classes for the end of 2020 may be canceled due to COVID-19 safety measures. We will update the schedule 2 months before the class. Please contact us at academy.usa(at)omicronenergy.com for the latest status ***
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
„What really impresses me is the flexibility of the trainer to answer all the questions with the right method for each and every person.“
You will perform tests on real operational equipment and on models to simulate the substation in the classroom.
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.