Sweep Frequency Response Analysis (SFRA) of power transformers with FRANEO 800
Learn how to perform reliable SFRA measurements on a power transformer using FRANEO 800. Get familiar with the OMICRON connection technique as well as the automated assessment tool and generate optimized reports.
- Preparing and performing SFRA measurements on power transformers
- Applying the PTM software as support tool for the entire measurement process
- Making use of the innovative connection technique and avoid potential measurement errors
- Detecting winding deformation from measurement traces
- Assessing SFRA measurement traces using three different methods
- Sources of winding deformation
- Basics and theory to understand the SFRA measurement method
- Comparisons of the SFRA method with conventional electrical measurements
- Influences on the reproducibility of an SFRA measurement trace
- Applying the reliable connection method for the highest level of comparability of measurements
- Using the PTM software by practical measurements on OMICRON’s own power transformer
- Assessment and analysis of measurement results
- Creating test reports for measurement documentation
Technical staff from electric utilities or companies involved in diagnosis, service and maintenance of power transformers
Knowledge of electrical engineering
PTM (Primary Test Manager) software
Measurement standards (IEC 600076-18, IEEE Std. C57.149TM, CIGRE FRA brochure AG2.26)
Assessment standards (DLT 911-2004)
„It’s nice that the instructors actually know what they’re talking about.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.