System-Based Line Protection Testing with RelaySimTest
Line protection is one of the most used applications in protection systems. Distance function in combination with Auto Reclosing or Teleprotection Schemes require a thorough – yet easy – test strategy. With a system-based test approach in combination with RelaySimTest you can easily verify your protection system and even test multi-terminal applications.
- Learn how to perform system-based tests for Distance protection, Auto Reclosure and Teleprotection with RelaySimTest
- Experience how Iterative Closed Loop works on the example of Auto Reclosure
- Get an overview of the new possibilities for End-to-End test setups with RelaySimTest
- Testing of Distance Protection in a system-based way: influences of fault resistance, double infeed
- Testing of Automatic Reclosing with Iterative Closed-Loop method
- End-to-End (distributed) testing of Teleprotection schemes
- Get a live demonstration performing line protection tests
- Controlling multiple CMCs using Device Remote Agent
- Time synchronisation of CMCs with CMGPS 588
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff from electric utilities, service companies and manufacturers involved in protection testing
The webinar “Introduction to System-Based Protection Testing with RelaySimTest” (Wprs08en) or basic knowledge about the RelaySimTest software is helpful for this webinar, but not mandatory. A basic understanding of relay testing is beneficial to maximize your learning experience.
- RelaySimTest Software
- Device Remote Agent
- CMC Family
- CMGPS 588
„Excellent course content superbly delivered in nice environment. "Pat on the back!"“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.