Online-Course: Time-optimized circuit breaker diagnostics with CIBANO 500
Get to know the CIBANO 500 and the measurement principles for circuit breakers. Learn how to perform efficient circuit breaker tests in hands-on and theoretical sessions. Simplify your tests with the PTM (Primary Test Manager).
- Perform commissioning, troubleshooting and periodic tests of different types of circuit breakers
- Perform all relevant circuit breakers tests with one single test setup by using optional accessories
- Straight forward assessment of circuit breakers parameters with reference results
- Fast and easy generation of test reports with CTA Suite and VOTANO Suite
- Typical reasons for failure of circuit breakers
- Reasons for maintenance and testing of different MV and HV circuit breakers
- Overview about different types of MV and HV (live-tank, dead-tank and GIS) breakers and its components
- Comparison of conventional vs. time-efficient circuit breaker testing with CIBANO 500
- Typical tests on MV and HV circuit breakers such as static contact and dynamic resistance measurement (DRM), timing tests for main/auxiliary contacts and pre-insertion resistors, minimum pick-up tests, coil and motor current, contact travel (motion) of main contacts
- Safely perform timing tests on Gas Insulated Switchgears (GIS) with both-sides grounded using Current Sensor Measurement (CSM) method
- Automatic test execution of comprehensive circuit breaker tests with CIBANO 500 and Primary Test Manager (PTM)
- Evaluation of the measurement results by means of practical examples
- Analyzing case studies of most common defects on various circuit breakers
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as detailed agenda, and all neccessary access data shortly before the online training course.
CB MC2, CB TN3 and accessories
Primary Test Manager (PTM)
„It is really amazing and pretty easy for me to understand the matter with the examples the trainer has carried out.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.