Time-optimized Current Transformer Diagnostics with CT Analyzer
Learn how to assess the performance of instrument transformers utilizing CT Analyzer. Get familiar with various measurement approaches, effective report generation, current transformer class assessment according to international standards as well as special application examples.
- Perform commissioning, troubleshooting and periodic tests of CTs & VTs
- Fast, simple and safe instrument transformer testing according to the relevant international standards
- (IEC and IEEE)
- Test and verify the fulfilment of the CTs specifications as well as the class accuracy and CT ratio
- Perform automated result assessment of CT with values defined in selected IEEE, ANSI, or IEC standards
- Generate automated test reports with CTA Suite
- Function of instrument transformers and overview of different CT types (MV, HV)
- Goals of operators and theory relevant for CT diagnostics
- Procedure of model-based testing of CTs with CT Analyzer
- Relevant definitions in standards for testing and assessment of CTs
- Common safety measures required for safe and reliable CT testing
- Practical example for time-efficient instrument transformer tests with CTA Suite
- Evaluation of the CT measurement results by means of a practical example
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff involved in instrument transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
CTA Suite Software
„The students were always in the center of attention.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.