Time-optimized instrument transformer diagnostics with CT Analyzer & VOTANO 100
Learn how to assess the performance of instrument transformers utilizing the CT Analyzer and the VOTANO 100. Get familiar with various measurement approaches, generating reports effectively, the instrument transformer class assessment according to international standards as well as special application examples.
- Perform commissioning, troubleshooting and periodic tests of CTs & VTs
- Fast, simple and safe instrument transformer testing according to the relevant international standards (IEC and IEEE)
- Test and verify the fulfillment of the CT/VTs specifications
- Test and verify the class accuracy and CT/VTs ratio
- Automated result assessment of CT & VTs with values defined in selected IEEE, ANSI, or IEC standards
- Automated generation of test reports with CTA Suite and VOTANO Suite
- Typical IT failure sources vs. testing and corrective measures
- Types, design and construction of different CTs and VTs
- Comparison of conventional (CPC 100) vs. model-based testing of CTs (with CT Analyzer) and VTs (with VOTANO 100)
- Relevant definitions in standards for testing and assessment of CTs and VTs
- Performing time-efficient instrument transformer tests with CTA Suite and VOTANO Suite
- Evaluation of the CT and VT measurement results by means of practical examples
8am - 5pm
You will receive a tentative confirmation within a couple days of registering.
Do NOT purchase any flights until you receive the FINAL confirmation confirming that we will still be hosting the in-person class.
Technical staff involved in instrument transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
VOTANO 100 + VBO2
„All topics were very interesting and very well presented by the instructor.“
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.