Time-optimized instrument transformer diagnostics with CT Analyzer & VOTANO 100
Learn how to assess the performance of instrument transformers utilizing the CT Analyzer and the VOTANO 100. Get familiar with various measurement approaches, generating reports effectively, the instrument transformer class assessment according to international standards as well as special application examples.
- Perform commissioning, troubleshooting and periodic tests of CTs & VTs
- Fast, simple and safe instrument transformer testing according to the relevant international standards (IEC and IEEE)
- Test and verify the fulfillment of the CT/VTs specifications
- Test and verify the class accuracy and CT/VTs ratio
- Automated result assessment of CT & VTs with values defined in selected IEEE, ANSI, or IEC standards
- Automated generation of test reports with CTA Suite and VOTANO Suite
- Typical IT failure sources vs. testing and corrective measures
- Types, design and construction of different CTs and VTs
- Comparison of conventional (CPC 100) vs. model-based testing of CTs (with CT Analyzer) and VTs (with VOTANO 100)
- Relevant definitions in standards for testing and assessment of CTs and VTs
- Performing time-efficient instrument transformer tests with CTA Suite and VOTANO Suite
- Evaluation of the CT and VT measurement results by means of practical examples
09:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
Price details: the training, the training documents, refreshments, snacks and lunch are included.
The following course takes place within the same week and might be interesting:
- Instrument transformer diagnostics with CPC 100
November 08, 2022
- Power Transformer diagnostics with CPC 100
November 09 - 10, 2022
Time-optimized circuit breaker diagnostics with CIBANO 500
November 11, 2022
Technical staff involved in instrument transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
VOTANO 100 + VBO2
„It’s nice that the instructors actually know what they’re talking about.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.