Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600
After an introduction into the maintenance of transformers, you will expand your knowledge in theory and practice with the TESTRANO 600 means of turns ratio, winding resistance and capacitance or dissipation/power factor measurements. Practical measurements will enable you to gain immediate testing experience.
- Overview of the structure of the transformer insulation, the bushings and the tap-changer
- Analysis of the condition of power transformers to fully exploit the lifetime of your asset
- Carry out time-optimized tests and diagnostics in the substation, powerstation or workshop
- Fast, simple and safe condition assessment of your power transformer
- Negative influences on the expected lifetime of a transformer
- Overview of frequent defects in transformer components and their fault patterns
- Construction of the transformer insulation, the bushings and the tap-changer
- Common conventional measurement methods such as turns ratio, winding resistance, short-circuit impedance and demagnetization of the transformer
- Theoretical background to capacity and dissipation/power factor measurements of winding and bushing insulation
- Automatic execution of three-phase measurements using the Primary Test Manager (PTM) software
- Evaluation of the measurement results by means of practical examples
- Assessment of diagnostic measurements and recognize possible defects and influences
- Analyzing case studies of most common defects on various power transformers
Technical staff involved in transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
Primary Test Manager (PTM)
„It is really amazing and pretty easy for me to understand the matter with the examples the trainer has carried out.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.