Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600 Part 2
You will expand your knowledge of transformer diagnostics and applications in theory and practice. In this webinar you will get familiar with the TESTRANO 600 functions for Demagnetization, Transformer Ratio and Excitation Current measurement.
- You understand how the various diagnostic measurement methods work and in which situations and why they should be used
- You can analyze the results as part of the condition assessment of power transformers to fully exploit the lifetime of your asset
- You get familiar with time-optimized tests and diagnostics in the substation, power station or workshop
Part 2: Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600
- Common safety measures to prepare power transformers before maintenance and testing
- Demagnetization of the transformer core after DC measurements with TESTRANO 600
- Transformer Ratio measurement with TESTRANO 600
- Excitation Current measurement with TESTRANO 600
- Evaluation and assessment of the discussed measurement results using practical examples and case studies
1:00 p.m. CDT (60 min), UTC-5
By registering for this webinar, you are registered for all the Transformer Diagnostic webinars being held this same week on Tuesday and Thursday. No need to register again for the other one. You can attend any that you choose to.
Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600 - Webinar 1 (App. & product)
Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600 - Webinar 2 (PTM)
Video Recordings will only be sent based on those who registered AND attended - please have everyone register individually if they want to receive the recordings.
Technical staff involved in transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
Primary Test Manager (PTM)
„All topics were very interesting and very well presented by the instructor.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.