Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600 Part 4
You will expand your knowledge of transformer diagnostics and applications in theory and practice. In this webinar you will get familiar with the TESTRANO 600 functions for Capacitance and Power / Dissipation Factor measurement on power transformer’s winding- and bushing insulation.
- You understand how the various diagnostic measurement methods work and in which situations and why they should be used
- You can analyze the results as part of the condition assessment of power transformers to fully exploit the lifetime of your asset
- You get familiar with time-optimized tests and diagnostics in the substation, power station or workshop
Part 4: Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600 and CP TD12/15
- Common safety measures to prepare power transformers before maintenance and testing
- Theoretical background to capacitance and dissipation / power factor measurements
- Capacitance and dissipation/power factor measurements on the winding insulation
- Capacitance and dissipation/power factor measurements on high-voltage bushings
- Evaluation and assessment of the discussed measurement results using practical examples and case studies
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff involved in transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
Primary Test Manager (PTM)
„The students were always in the center of attention.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.