Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600 Part 4
You will expand your knowledge of transformer diagnostics and applications in theory and practice. In this webinar you will get familiar with the TESTRANO 600 functions for Capacitance andPower / Dissipation Factor measurement on power transformer’s winding- and bushing insulation.
- You understand how the various diagnostic measurement methods work and in which situations and why they should be used
- You can analyze the results as part of the condition assessment of power transformers to fully exploit the lifetime of your asset
- You get familiar with time-optimized tests and diagnostics in the substation, power station or workshop
Part 4: Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600 and CP TD12/15
- Common safety measures to prepare power transformers before maintenance and testing
- Theoretical background to capacitance and dissipation / power factor measurements
- Capacitance and dissipation/power factor measurements on the winding insulation
- Capacitance and dissipation/power factor measurements on high-voltage bushings
- Evaluation and assessment of the discussed measurement results using practical examples and case studies
3:00 p.m. AEST (90 min), UTC+10
Technical staff involved in transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
Primary Test Manager (PTM)
„It’s nice that the instructors actually know what they’re talking about.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.