- 1. What is an OMICRON Academy webinar?
- 2. What are the technical requirements?
- 3. How do I register for a webinar?
- 4. How do I join the webinar?
- 5. Which webinar solutions can I use?
- 6. How do I connect to the audio?
- 7. How can I ask questions during the webinar?
- 8. How do I leave the session?
- 9. What happens with my data?
1. What is an OMICRON Academy webinar?
You will meet our trainer and the other participants in an online conference. You can attend from any location with a good internet connection. The duration of a webinar is usually around 1 hour.
2. What are the technical requirements?
You will need a computer, laptop, or mobile device with a stable internet connection to join the webinar. To connect to the audio conference, you will also need speakers or a headset. For conducting the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training” (www.webex.com).
3. How do I register for a webinar?
Choose an OMICRON Academy webinar from www.omicronenergy.com/training. Fill out the online registration form and submit it. We will then contact you to confirm your seat. You will receive an email invitation with all the details and a link to the session that makes it easy to join.
4. How do I join the webinar?
Open your invitation email and click the highlighted link when it's time to join the webinar. Enter your name and email address if they are not already filled in and choose one of the following webinar solutions to join the session.
5. Which webinar solutions can I use?
With your invitation email you can join the session in different ways, such as from your computer, mobile device, or phone. The link to your webinar will be in your invitation email.
You can join the webinar class using the Cisco Webex:
- Web app
(Use your web browser only, nothing to install)
- Desktop app
(Install the convenient Cisco Webex Meetings app – only necessary for first use)
- Mobile app
(Install the convenient Cisco Webex Meetings app for mobile devices – only necessary for first use)
- Please be aware that the mobile app does not have all the functionalities of the web or desktop app.
Further information is available at https://help.webex.com. If you are having trouble with the Webex system, you may also want to check with your IT department.
6. How do I connect to the audio?
Upon starting the webinar, you will be prompted to join the audio conference. Please call in using your computer via VoIP. You can also find this option in the menu “Audio” at the top of the Webex window.
7. How can I ask questions during the webinar?
You can send questions and comments relating to the webinar directly to the presenter through the panel on the right side of the Webex window.
8. How do I leave the session?
When you want to leave the webinar, select “Leave” in the meeting controls or go via the top menu, and select “Leave Meeting”.
9. What happens with my data?
For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training ”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that reason, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco. Please find further information on privacy in the Cisco Privacy Statement, as well as in the OMICRON Privacy Statement.