The mission of the Transformer Bulletin is to provide a collection of unbiased technical documents (i.e. guides, PowerPoints, and papers), all relating to transformer testing. The Bulletin is always available to both customers and non-customers.
Keep in mind that the latest Bulletin includes all the material shared in the most recent and past Bulletins.
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date when new information is released.
- NETA World Spring 2019 - The Value of Performing Power Factor Sweep Measurements
- The Value of Performing Power Factor Sweep Measurements on Bushings – Revision #1
- An Introduction to Electrical Diagnostic Testing of Power Transformers
- Obstacles Associated with Winding Resistance Measurements of Power Transformers
- A Systematic Approach to Analyzing Exciting Current Measurements on Power Transformers
- Applying SFRA and Leakage Reactance to Determine Mechanical Faults in Transformers
- A Guide for Using PTM and the TESTRANO 600 to Test Transformers
- A Guide for Using PTM and the CPC 100 to Test Transformers
- Guide for Using PTMate
- A Guide for Power Factor Testing CCVTs, PTS, and HVCTs
- CCVT, PT, and HVCT Power Factor Test Templates