Time-optimized circuit breaker diagnostics with CIBANO 500
Get to know the CIBANO 500 and the measurement principles for circuit breakers. Learn how to perform efficient circuit breaker tests in hands-on and theoretical sessions. Simplify your tests with the PTM (Primary Test Manager).
- Perform commissioning, troubleshooting and periodic tests of different types of circuit breakers
- Perform all relevant circuit breakers tests with one single test setup by using optional accessories
- Straight forward assessment of circuit breakers parameters with reference results
- Fast and easy generation of test reports with CTA Suite and VOTANO Suite
- Typical reasons for failure of circuit breakers
- Reasons for maintenance and testing of different MV and HV circuit breakers
- Overview about different types of MV and HV (live-tank, dead-tank and GIS) breakers and its components
- Comparison of conventional vs. time-efficient circuit breaker testing with CIBANO 500
- Typical tests on MV and HV circuit breakers such as static contact and dynamic resistance measurement (DRM), timing tests for main/auxiliary contacts and pre-insertion resistors, minimum pick-up tests, coil and motor current, contact travel (motion) of main contacts
- Safely perform timing tests on Gas Insulated Switchgears (GIS) with both-sides grounded using Current Sensor Measurement (CSM) method
- Automatic test execution of comprehensive circuit breaker tests with CIBANO 500 and Primary Test Manager (PTM)
- Evaluation of the measurement results by means of practical examples
- Analyzing case studies of most common defects on various circuit breakers
Day 1: 08:45 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
You can select your desired hotel from our hotel recommendations in UK Training Center83 kB and book it directly according to your preferences.
All training dates are scheduled depending on COVID-19 restrictions at the time of the training taking place, and may be cancelled at any time leading up to the training course. OMICRON would highly recommend booking any hotels/transport etc which are fully flexible and can be cancelled/amended at short notice.
Technical staff involved in circuit breaker testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
CB MC2, CB TN3 and accessories
Primary Test Manager (PTM)
„El contenido del curso fue impartido eficazmente en un ambiente muy agradable. ¡Buen trabajo!“
A través de nuestros cursos, se familiarizará con activos y aplicaciones en sistemas de energía eléctrica.
Nuestro experimentado instructor incorporará sus preguntas en el programa. Cada participante tendrá la posibilidad de discutir cualquier cuestión que le pueda surgir con otros miembros del grupo y con el instructor.
Recibirá manuales completos para su posterior consulta.