Partial Discharge Testing on Transformers, Generators and Motors with MPD 500/600
Become familiar with both the principles of partial discharges and their measurement with the MPD test set. Learn how to identify fault types and fault locations to assess the condition of your assets. Get to know advanced testing techniques in hands-on sessions on special training equipment.
- Measuring PD on high voltage devices with MPD 500/600 and detect PD in UHF range using UHF 620
- Localizing PD in oil filled transformers and reactors using PDL650
- Performing measurements to determine the insulation condition and identify fault types and fault location
- Evaluating aging and deterioration processes in primary assets by PD measurements
- Monitoring the quality of the production process by performing measurements on assembled parts
- Applying PD technology to design or redesign devices exposed to high voltage
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
„It is really amazing and pretty easy for me to understand the matter with the examples the trainer has carried out.“
Se beneficiará de una eficiente mezcla de presentaciones activas, de un arreglo de contenido teórico y mediciones prácticas sobre.
A través de nuestros cursos, se familiarizará con activos y aplicaciones en sistemas de energía eléctrica.
Recibirá manuales completos para su posterior consulta.