Conference on Electrical Power Equipment Diagnostics (CEPED)
Following the success of the CEPED Dubai event in 2016, OMICRON will hold the first Conference on Electrical Power Equipment Diagnostics (CEPED) in Iran. The event, on 8-9 August 2017, will take place at Tarasht Power Plant in Tehran.
Have a look at the impressions from the 2016 event held in Dubai: CEPED Dubai 2016
The conference program will include in-depth technical discussions and presentations of real case studies related to Power Transformers, Instrument Transformers, Rotating Electric Machines, Gas Insulated Switchgear and Cables.
Hosted and organised in partnership with Iran Transformer Magazine there will be experts from OMICRON Germany, Austria, Middle East and also a number of external speakers – each highly knowledgeable on their topics including;
- Hossein Borsi, University of Hanover, Germany
- Jafar Sharifi, ATEC, Iran
- Bruce Pahlavanpour, NYNAS Sweden
- Fabio Scatiggio, Terna Group Italy
- Wolfgang Sorgatz, Energy Support GmbH
- Peter Werle, Schering Institute for High Voltage Engineering, University of Hanover, Germany
- Mohamad Moradi, University of Kermanshah, Iran
- Mohammad Hadi Zhalebaghi, Behgam Farayand Novin