Conferência OMICRON sobre Manutenção de Subestações Elétricas
For the first time in Portugal, OMICRON organizes the Conference on Substation Maintenance. We have the pleasure to host renowned experts who will share their knowledge and experience concerning the analysis and diagnostics of high voltage primary assets, in particular power transformers, instrument transformers and circuit breakers.
The conference will be held in English.
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 | 10:00-17:30
- Diagnostic measurements on power transformers | Michael Krueger, OMICRON
- Dissolved gas analysis: Is my transformer safe? | Bruce Pahlavanpour, Nynas
- Reducing unnecessary maintenance using oil condition monitoring | Bruce Pahlavanpour, Nynas
- Transporte e Montagem de Transformadores - Riscos, Medidas Preventivas e Ensaios | Manuel Bolotinha, Consultor
- OLTC: operation and precautions | Martin Reynoso, Reinhaussen
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 | 09:00-16:00
- Advanced diagnostic tests on HV bushings | Michael Krueger, OMICRON
- Diagnostic measurements on instrument transformers | Michael Krueger, OMICRON
- On-site calibration of CTs and VTs | Michael Krueger, OMICRON
- A systematic approach in off-line and non-invasive tests on HVCBs | Alexander Herrera, OMICRON
- The importance of dynamic contact resistance on SF6 HVCBs | Alexander Herrera, OMICRON
- Timing tests on GIS CBs with current sensor measurement (CSM) and both sides grounded | Alexander Herrera, OMICRON
Engineers and technicians from companies active in the electrical power industry which are involved in the manufacturing, control, installation, service and maintenance of substations: electric utilities, service providers, manufacturers of high-voltage assets.
Sheraton Cascais Resort
Rua das Palmeiras Lote 5
- Standard rate until May 7: € 200.- (excl. VAT)
- Rate after May 7: € 300.- (excl. VAT)
Program 237 kB
Should you require further information or assistance at any point, please do not hesitate to contact us via email. We are happy to help.