IEC 61850 fundamentals, application and testing in digital substations
Get a thorough introduction to the IEC 61850 standard in a combination of theoretical and hands-on sessions. Get familiar with the IEC 61850 implementation in IEDs from different manufacturers. Learn how to efficiently test IEC 61850 substations with the CMC test system, IEDScout, DANEO and StationScout.
- Get to know IEC 61850 based communication systems and learn how to test in this environment
- Utilize the client/server, GOOSE and sampled values services for power utility automation
- Get to know the System Configuration Language and the engineering process around it
- Perform commissioning and functional testing of IEC 61850 based IEDs and systems
- Basics of IEC 61850
- Data models and services
- Specific communication mappings
- Client/Server communication for SCADA applications
- GOOSE analysis and applications
- Sampled Values on the digital process bus
- Configuration and engineering based on the SCL
- Basic aspects of communication networks
- Analyze IEC 61850 based communication systems
- Hands-on testing of IEC 61850 IEDs and systems in the environment of a fully digital substation
Day 1: 08:45 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
Day 2: 09:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
Day 3: 09:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m.
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
You can select your desired hotel from our hotel recommendations in UK Training Center83 kB and book it directly according to your preferences.
All training dates are scheduled depending on COVID-19 restrictions at the time of the training taking place, and may be cancelled at any time leading up to the training course. OMICRON would highly recommend booking any hotels/transport etc which are fully flexible and can be cancelled/amended at short notice.
GOOSE Configuration Module, Sampled Values Configuration Module, IEC 61850 Client/Server
ISIO 200, DANEO 400
CMC test sets with Ethernet adapter
„C’est bon de savoir que les formateurs connaissent vraiment les sujets dont ils parlent.“
Profitez d’un mélange efficace de présentations des équipements, de connaissances théoriques et de tests pratiques.
Vos applications particulières sont discutées pendant la formation. Les participants pourront poser les questions propres à leurs
Vous recevrez des supports de cours pour vous y référer ultérieurement.