Time-optimized Voltage Transformer (VT & CCVT) diagnostics with VOTANO 100
Learn how to assess the performance of instrument transformers utilizing VOTANO 100. Get familiar with various measurement approaches, effective report generation, instrument transformer class assessment according to international standards as well as special application examples.
- Use of VOTANO 100 for time-optimized testing of voltage transformers
- Classification of instrument transformers according to relevant standards (IEC 61869)
- Assess the specific parameters of voltage Transformers
- Practical testing using the VOTANO Suite
- Function of instrument transformers and overview of different CT types (MV, HV)
- Goals of operators and theory relevant for VT diagnostics
- Relevant definitions in standards for testing and assessment of VTs
- Principle of model-based voltage transformer testing using VOTANO 100 and VBO2
- Common safety measures required for safe and reliable VT testing
- Practical example for time-efficient instrument transformer tests with VOTANO Suite
- Evaluation of the VT measurement results by means of practical examples
09:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
Price details: the training, the training documents, refreshments, snacks and lunch are included.
The following course takes place within the same week and might be interesting:
- Instrument transformer diagnostics with CPC 100
September 26, 2023
- Time-optimized instrument transformer diagnostics with CT Analyzer
September 27, 2023
Technical staff involved in instrument transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
VOTANO 100 + VBO2
VOTANO Suite Software