Dielectric moisture analysis of power transformers with DIRANA
Learn how to use DIRANA and the corresponding software to perform dielectric response measurements, analyze the measurement curves and determine the water content of power transformers.
- Using the DIRANA to measure the dielectric response on power transformers
- Connecting different transformer types
- Handling practical issues like a noisy environment
- Doing the interpretation of the dielectric response curves
- Determining the water content
- Sources of water in transformers
- Methods of water determination
- Measurement of the dielectric response of power transformers
- Analysis of dielectric response curves
- Case studies
09:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
Price details: the training, the training documents, refreshments, snacks and lunch are included.
The following course takes place within the same week and might be interesting:
- Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600
September 04, 2023
Or benefit from the transformer training days and learn different OMICRON test solutions for transformer diagnostics.
- 3in1 – Power Transformer Testing Days
September 04 - 07, 2023
Technical staff involved in transformer testing in utilities, service companies, transformer manufacturers or repair shops
Knowledge of electrical engineering
DIRANA hardware and its accessories