How to test substation automation systems with StationScout
Get a concise overview of how to test substation automation systems (SAS) based on IEC 61850 with StationScout. Learn about the possibilities of IEC 61850 and StationScout to reduce SAS testing efforts, shorten commissioning time and improve the quality of the systems. Become familiar with how to use modern test tools in case of the extension of existing substations and step-by-step commissioning during refurbishment of the secondary systems.
- Understanding how StationScout can support the testing of substation automation systems
- Getting to know the main aspects of IEC 61850 communication and data model
- Learning about SCL aspects of IEC 61850
- Selecting the right testing tools and procedures
- Get an overview about the communication services and the IED’s data models in the SAS
- Supervision and fault detection including GOOSE verification
- On-Line tracing of process signals
- Testing the SCADA signalling and Interlocking logics by simulation of IEDs
- Definition and use of Systematic test plans and test Reports
3:00 p.m. IST (60 min), UTC+5:30
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center New Delhi
at 03:00 p.m. IST – Indian Standard Time (UTC +5:30)
Control and protection engineers from electric utilities or companies who utilize IEC 61850 communication or plan to use it.
Knowledge of substation automaton systems and IEC 61850