Quick and easy tests in power systems with COMPANO 100
Get to know COMPANO 100 and its accessories. The test set is a universal and easy to use solution for all types of basic and quick wiring and polarity checks, burden measurements, basic protection testing and ground system checks. COMPANO 100 is mains independent due to its unique battery operation.
- Becoming familiar with COMPANO 100 and its test accessories
- Get to know how to perform simple tests of different assets of a distribution station
- Easy test setup of COMPANO 100
- Testing of instrument transformers, such as ratio check, polarity, burden impedance and wiring
- Single-phase testing on overcurrent relays (pick-up and trip time tests)
- Micro-ohm resistance testing
- Brief overview of grounding system test functionalities
- Analysing test results using the Excel File Loader
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff from electric utilities, service companies and industry maintenance personal
Knowledge of electrical engineering
Basic knowledge of protection engineering