Maintenance management solution for protection systems
ADMO is an easy-to-use database software for central planning and management of all testing and maintenance activities for protection systems in the power industry. With this database, the following protection system components can be managed: Protection relays, communication systems, control circuitry, current and voltage transformers, circuit breakers, station DC supplies.
For power suppliers in North America, ADMO supports the requirements of the new NERC PRC-005-2 standard “Protection System Maintenance”. Detailed information is provided in the separate NERC edition brochure.
- Fast and easy access to all test documents
- Well-structured management of maintenance and commissioning tests
- Tracking of network disturbance events
- Maintenance status overview of the complete protection system and its individual components
- Maintenance status overview of primary assets such as current transformers
- Type- and manufacturer-specific management of documents and test templates in one central location
- Efficient workflows for field testers
- Offline editing of event, asset, location and type library data
- Sophisticated management of relay settings
- Easy-to-use visualization and versioning of protection coordination