FDS-PDC dielectric response analyzer
DIRANA can determine the condition of high-voltage insulation systems like in power transformers, bushings, cables and generators with dielectric response analysis.
With DIRANA you can analyze the water content and the oil conductivity in different kind of cellulose insulation. You can test assets filled with mineral oil, natural and synthetic ester as well as air or vacuum. The measurement results are shown in categories defined by IEC 60422.
DIRANA combines Frequency Domain Spectroscopy (FDS) and an advanced version of Polarization Depolarization Current (PDC+) measurement. In combination with the automated frequency range setting DIRANA ensures the shortest measurement time on all assets at any temperature.
DIRANA is operated by the Primary Test ManagerTM (PTM) software which supports you during diagnostic testing, condition assessment and easy data management. Operating DIRANA with PTM means being compliant with applicable international IEC and IEEE standards and guidelines, while keeping your testing time to a minimum.
- Revolutionary new FDS & PDC+ algorithm for up to 20x faster testing: Less than 2 hours for a full 10 µHz – 1 kHz frequency sweep
- Fully automatic parameter setting and improved moisture assessment for optimal results
- Support of ester filled assets due to new databases for synthetic and natural ester
- Guided workflow for test setup, execution and assessment for easy analysis without expert knowledge
- Compact all-in-one test set
- Water analysis of high-voltage assets with cellulose insulation, such as power transformers, instrument transformers and associated components like bushings
- Dielectric measurements, including capacitance, power factor/dissipation factor and insulation resistance, of power transformers, instrument transformers, rotating machines, bushings (RBP, RIP and RIS insulation) and cables