Sweep frequency response analyzer
FRANEO 800 was developed for testing the mechanical and electrical integrity of power transformers after transportation or exposure to high fault currents. It uses the SFRA principle (Sweep Frequency Response Analysis) and measures the electrical transfer function over a wide range of frequencies.
FRANEO 800 detects winding defects and faults in the magnetic core - thereby helping to improve transformer reliability, reduce maintenance costs and prevent expensive failures.
FRANEO 800 is operated by the Primary Test ManagerTM (PTM) software which supports you during diagnostic testing, condition assessment and easy data management. Operating FRANEO 800 with PTM means being compliant with applicable international IEC and IEEE standards and guidelines, while keeping your testing time to a minimum.
- Highest dynamic range in SFRA testing industry (> 150 dB)
- Fully compliant with the IEC 60076-18 and IEEE C57.149 standards
- Reproducible results thanks to an innovative connection technique
- Guided workflow for test setup, execution and assessment for easy analysis without expert knowledge
- Fast measurement times due to the intelligent sweep algorithm
- Extremely small and compact device guarantees optimum usability
FRANEO 800 can be used for transformer testing, after:
- a short circuit event
- before and after transport
- occurrence of high transient fault currents
- a significant change in the monitored values (e.g. combustible gases) or a safety shutdown
The following tests can also be performed:
- Routine transformer condition measurement
- Verification of unusual events determined during conventional testing