Portable, on-line partial discharge measurement and temporary monitoring system for various electrical assets
MONTESTO 200 is a portable, two-in-one solution that enables you to perform both on-line partial discharge (PD) measurements and temporary on-line PD monitoring on various medium-voltage and high-voltage electrical assets under load. You can use the IP65 rated MONTESTO 200 both indoors and outdoors.
MONTESTO 200 is designed for use with a variety of PD sensors, including coupling capacitors, bushing tap sensors, high-frequency current transformers and UHF sensors. To avoid having to shut down the asset and to avoid unnecessary downtime during setup, you can easily and safely connect MONTESTO 200 to permanently-installed PD sensors while the asset is online using our Terminal Box.
On-line PD measurements can be easily made onsite. The system’s wide measurement frequency range can be freely adjusted to ensure an optimal signal-to-noise ratio. PD measurement data streams can be recorded and replayed later for detailed analysis.
For temporary PD monitoring, you can mount MONTESTO 200 to a surface on or near the asset, connect it to the Terminal Box, and then leave it unattended. A built-in computer enables long-term data collection and archival. From any remote location, you can set up monitoring sessions and view the collected data with the convenient web interface. You can also configure the system to send email alarm notifications when PD levels exceed pre-defined thresholds.
Unique software features, such as 3PARD (3-Phase Amplitude Relation Diagram) and Automatic Cluster Separation, automatically separate noise from PD signals to help you quickly and reliably determine the signal source. Data from third-party sensors can also be easily integrated for correlation with the PD data.
- Two-in-one solution for on-line PD measurement and temporary PD monitoring
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Built-in computer for continuous, long-term data collection and archival
- Web-based interface for convenient remote setup and data access
- Automated software features for user-friendly data analysis and reporting
On-line partial discharge measurements on MV and HV assets
- Clarify insulation issues within the warranty period
- Periodically check asset insulation condition state
- Identify assets that require immediate intervention
Temporary on-line partial discharge monitoring on MV and HV assets
- Observe assets at risk over extended periods of time
- Identify assets that require permanent monitoring
- Plan maintenance and investment based on asset condition