Precise measurement of dissipation factor, power factor and capacitance
The TANDO 700 system offers precise measurement of dissipation/power factor (Tan Delta) and capacitance for testing insulation in high-voltage equipment. TANDO 700 also measures additional parameters such as power, current, voltage, impedance and frequency. It shows you all measurement data in real-time and displays related trends.
Thanks to its compact design, the TANDO 700 can be easily transported for use in many different test areas. The system is compatible with any type of reference capacitor for testing insulation material in a variety of high-voltage equipment. It measures both ungrounded and grounded test objects, since it can be operated on high-voltage potential. The highest degree of safety is achieved thanks to the galvanic isolation between the test object and measuring device.
TANDO 700 can directly measure currents in a dynamic range from 5 μA to 1 A. The input range can be extended up to 28 A by means of optional external shunts.
The system's powerful internal batteries enable long, uninterrupted measurement sessions. The easy-to-use software offers various functions for real-time data display, trend analysis and customized reporting.
- Reliable measurement accuracy in heavy interference environments
- Galvanic isolation for optimum safety during setup and operation
- Large input measurement range for a wide variety of test objects
- Compact design for easy transport to various testing areas
- Plug-and-play operation for quick system setup
- Simultaneous partial discharge measurement and analysis with our MPD 600
- Customizable data display and reporting
- Rotating machines (motors and generators)
- Distribution, instrument and power transformers
- Power cables and cable accessories
- Research and development
- Metrology institutes