Recloser control testing with ARCO 400 Virtual Class
Learn how to test all kinds of recloser and sectionalizer controls quickly and reliably with ARCO 400. Get familiar with the software guided workflow of ARCO Control and learn how to prepare test plans for standardized testing. Work with different recloser controls to gain immediate testing experience.
- Becoming familiar with the theory of reclosers and their application in the distribution system
- Performing easy and efficient tests of all kinds of recloser and sectionalizer controls
- Practicing three-phase testing of recloser controls with ARCO Control
- Learning about voltage based distribution system restoration and how to test it
- Preparing reusable test plans with ReCoPlan for standardized and time-saving tests
10:00 a.m. CDT (5 hours), UTC-5:00
4 hours + 1 hour lunch break
Full agenda can be seen here:
The webinar will start at 10am - Houston, TX, USA time each day
Participant Certificates will be provided only to those who register AND attend.
NETA CTD Credits can be earned with this webinar.
IACET CEU Credit can be earned by completing the daily quizzes after the course.
Please have everyone register individually if they want to receive the recordings or certificates.