Time-optimized circuit breaker diagnostics with CIBANO 500 Part 5: GCB breaker testing using CIBANO 500 and Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
Get to know the CIBANO 500 and the measurement principles for circuit breakers. Learn how to perform efficient circuit breaker tests in hands-on and theoretical sessions. Simplify your tests with the PTM (Primary Test Manager). Become familiar with testing GCB circuit breakers using CIBANO 500 and PTM.
- Awareness for safety during circuit breaker testing
- Learning to set up and perform Static Contact Resistance, Timing, Main contact travel, Dynamic Contact Resistance, Motor current, Minimum pickup tests
- Safety during circuit breaker testing
- How to connect CIBANO 500, CB MC2 and CB TN3
- How to set up PTM for Static Contact Resistance, Timing, Main contact travel, Dynamic Contact Resistance, Motor current, Minimum pickup tests
- Practical example and results
1:00 p.m. CDT (60 min), UTC-5
The webinar will be held at 1pm - Houston, TX, USA time.
Video Recordings will only be sent based on those who registered AND attended - please have everyone register individually if they want to receive the recordings.
Technical staff from utilities, industries and service companies responsible for circuit breaker testing
Basic knowledge circuit breaker testing
- CIBANO 500
- CB MC2
- CB TN3
- Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)